Sunday, January 4, 2009

A perfect day for a crafter

I am not joking when I say this...it has been sunny in Tokyo for at least three weeks. It has been cold, sure, but the sky has been blue and the sunsets stunningly red. As I type, the sun is just setting and leaving a beautiful orange glow in the room. Ahhhhhh.
So, because the weather was warm and sunny today (a litter milder than usual) hubby and I headed off to meet a friend for a craft store rendezvous. Not everyone's idea of exciting, but we three crafting musketeers hit the store with gusto.
4 rubber stamps, some fancy paper and a sakura shaped punch later and we were ready for our brunch. (Minestrone soup followed by eggs benedict. MMMmm)
A perfect Sunday for a craft enthusiast such as myself. I am now going to complete my day with some photo editing and listings on esty. Does it GET any better than this?!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Lucky you to have a sunny day! We're have -5°C and grey skies...sigh.

    I also wanted to let you know I've nominated you for an award. please visit me at
    http://lovelypurses.blogspot.com

    Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete